Translate

Sunday 19 May 2013

LUNGPAUL'S WARDRODE

LUNGPAUL'S WARDRODE


How about this here's some underware clothing converted to accessories so they will fit any body shape or size,.
I WILL be uploading soon some accessorie jeans shorts and tight shirts.


TEENS


YOUNGADULT,S/ADULTS

WITH THANKS TO.
Cshenrich
Reiner
WendyPan
Wvf. Lwe. Cleo. Icia. Pizza. Altia127. Saliwa. VONfrgeINC. Tifaff7.
ALL THE CLOTHING WILL FIT ANY BODYSHAPE BEING ACCESSORIES and are found in the
Socks
Gloves
Garter
Catagorie

I have placed it at box due to it being 7mb also the garters will not show up with out Late night expansion i think.



CHEERS Lungpaul





1 comment:

  1. Luk-hello I do not speak English so use google translator, I really wish you could make clothes pants and blouses women as accessories but what interests me most is skirts, have not found any to be used as accessories, they invent many things but skirts ever !! please could do short skirts or mini skirts and turn to accessories, the need for a voluptuous body that does not bring clothes, I look much internet and finally achieve some accessories like clothes locate an skirts but do not exist.

    ReplyDelete